Key Features include:
- Capable 3D Graphics – DirectX 10* and OpenGL 3.3 support.
- VMware Compatibility – Create one; Run anyplace on VMware programming.
- vSphereand vCloud Air Support – Drag and drop VMs between conditions.
- Confined and Encrypted VMs – Protection and execution improvements.
- Lapsing Virtual Machines – Time-restricted virtual machines.
- Most recent Hardware Support – Broadwell and Haswell CPU bolster.
- Endeavor Quality Virtual Machines – 16vCPUs, 8TB virtual plates, and 64GB memory.
- Upgraded IPv6 Support – IPv6-to-IPv4 NAT (6to4 and 4to6).
- Virtual Machine Video Memory – Up to 2GB.
- Upgraded Connectivity – USB 3.0, Bluetooth, HD sound, printers, and Skype bolster.
- High Resolution Displays – 4K UHD and QHD+ bolster.
VMware Workstation Pro is a flawless decision for those of you who are somewhat doubtful about making the jump over to Windows 10. By using an application like this, you’ll get the chance to experiment with all of Windows 10’s new components in a safe sandboxed condition, without the need to introduce the OS locally. VMware Workstation Pro doesn’t simply bolster Microsofts OS, you can likewise introduce Linux VMs, including Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora, and bunches of different circulations also.
By and large, Workstation Pro offers elite, solid unwavering quality, and front line highlights that make it emerge from the group. The full form is somewhat expensive, yet you do get what you pay for.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_1pFwXnKsvZcTdpemMxRm9oVTg/view?usp=sharing” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-down-arrow” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red”]Direct Download[/otw_shortcode_button]