This shouldn’t come as a surprise
Code on Tesla pages for Model 3, also Model S, Model X
Save $2,500 without the “free” Supercharger network
Open Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs?
- Tesla could unbundle Supercharger access from the base cost of all shows when the Model 3 ships.
- It would offer access to Superchargers for about $2,500 per auto.
- Tesla would likely offer individually Supercharger access to proprietors in pieces of, say, 100, 500 and 1,000 kilowatt hours. It could be scaled to the cost of power in the zone where the Tesla is enlisted.
- Since the Tesla vehicle is constantly associated and on the web, the exchanges could be produced using inside the auto as you draw up to a Supercharger station, on the off chance that you hadn’t joined some time recently.
- Tesla will open the Supercharger system to non-Tesla EVs.
- As more autos uses the Supercharger system, there might be specialists or attendant services (an auto wash, for one thing). They’d likewise be there to move Teslas off the charging stands if the proprietor is far from the auto.