Microsoft resigns its 12-year-old Windows XP working framework on Tuesday. Indeed, even thus, there are still a large number of XP PCs out there. This is what to do in the event that you claim one of them:
What happens Tuesday?
– Microsoft Corp. will issue its last overhaul to alter known security blemishes with XP.
– After that, XP machines will in any case work, and you can introduce past security overhauls. You won’t get new ones to address any new security imperfections.
– Your machine will confront more noteworthy security dangers. Since programmers know Microsoft will no more issue redesigns, they have additional motivator to search for security blemishes.
Will I redesign my PC?
– Check here to see whether your PC is running Windows XP: http://amirunningxp.com
– If it is, run the apparatus here to see whether your PC is sufficiently intense to upgrade:http://bit.ly/KkZERx
– If you can redesign, you can purchase a DVD variant of the most recent Windows 8 adaptation for $120:http://bit.ly/1mQBzCe
– You’ll have to go down your records and have plates for old projects convenient, as a redesign requires wiping out your hard drive. Microsoft has an orderly instructional exercise: http://bit.ly/1mYSYEj
– Keep personality a top priority that it’s feasible better to utilize that $120 toward another PC. You’ll be getting something all the more capable.
Imagine a scenario in which I continue utilizing my XP PC, in spite of the dangers.
– Be certain to run all the already discharged overhauls, in addition to the keep going one out on Tuesday.
– If you needn’t bother with the Internet association, unplug it. That will minimize the danger. Be watchful about joining USB stockpiling drives, as that may present pernicious programming.
– If you require the Internet, cease from utilizing email, Facebook and different correspondences channels through which vindictive programming may travel.
– It’s additionally a smart thought to secure your PC by utilizing a profile that needs managerial rights and to evacuate more established programming you no more need.
Where would I be able to get more data?
– What end of support means: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/end-support-help – Upgrade information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-to-windows-8