The most effective method to Download and Install Android M on Google Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, and Nexus Player by NDTV Correspondent , 29 May 2015
The most effective method to Download and Install Android M on Google Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, and Nexus Player
Android M, the most recent form of the world’s most mainstream versatile working framework, was declared at Google I/O 2015 on Thursday. Android M is still some time far from being prepared for rollout – the dispatch to buyers is normal in Q3 of this current year – the sneak peak variant for engineers is presently accessible.
This adaptation of the OS is not prepared for the vast majority and we unequivocally recommend that you don’t have a go at introducing this on your essential gadget as there is a decent risk that there are bugs to resolve at this stage. On the off chance that you have an extra Nexus gadget that you need to attempt the Android M sneak peak on, then you can simply ahead and take after the strides portrayed later in this article. Before you do that, it’s imperative to take a full reinforcement of your Android cell phone.
Android M sneak peak is as of now accessible on only four gadgets – Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6, Google Nexus 9, and Google Nexus Player.
Here’s the manner by which to physically download Android M see and introduce it on your Google Nexus gadgets.
- Download and introduce the most recent Android Studio Preview on your Windows PC. This introduces the ADB and Fastboot programs, which can be gotten to through the order terminal on your PC.
- Add the SDK organizer to the PATH by taking after these strides:
- Right snap My Computer and snap on Properties.
- Click on Advanced System Settings.
- Click on System Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables.
- In the Window, select Path, then tap on Edit, and afterward sort for the sake of the catalog where you introduced the SDK, and recall that every passage is isolated by a semi-colon.
- Empower USB troubleshooting on your gadget. In the first place, go to Settings > About Phone > Software data.
- Tap Build number seven times.
- Go to Settings > Developer alternatives. Tick USB troubleshooting.
- Download the right production line picture for your gadget.
- Android M for Nexus 5
- Android M for Nexus 6
- Android M for Nexus 9
- Android M for Nexus Player
- Extricate the picture on your PC.
- Unite your gadget to your PC over USB
- Begin the gadget in fastboot mode.
The most effortless approach to do this is to hold a key blend while fueling up the gadget. For Nexus 5, hold the volume up, volume down and control catches while driving on the gadget. The full rundown of key blends for various gadgets arrives.
You can likewise boot into fastboot mode utilizing the ADB apparatus: With the gadget controlled on, go to the summon terminal and execute the accompanying: adb reboot bootloader
If necessary, open the gadget’s bootloader through your PC utilizing the summon terminal and executing: fastboot oem open
Open an order terminal and explore to the unfastened framework picture registry.
Execute streak all.bat, which was a part of the unfastened picture document. This script introduces the important bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and working framework. For this to work, you need included the envelope where ADB and Fastboot are introduced to the framework’s way as portrayed in step 2.
At the point when this is done, Google suggests that you bolt the bootloader for security. You can do that by booting the gadget in fastboot mode while still associated through USB, and utilizing the summon terminal to execute: fastboot oem lock.
That will introduce Android M sneak peak on your Nexus gadget. Android M will get month to month OTA redesigns until the last form ships, as per a report, so you won’t need to rehash this confounded process once more. Despite everything we suggest that you simply hold up a while until the OTA redesign touches base on your gadget, unless you need to remain focused cutting edge of cell phone OS improvement.
For more instructional exercises, head to our How To area.